Babil Khan, who recently appeared in the Netflix movie ‘Friday Night Plan’ is getting a lot of love and attention from the audience not just because he’s Irrfan Khan’s son, but because he’s impressing the people with his abundant talent. Apart from his acting, one thing you’d notice once you go to his Instagram page is that his fashion sense adds on to his quirky personality.
So, here are 5 looks of Babil Khan from this September which we cannot stop obsessing over-
1. Who says check print with red flowers are an odd match? This look of Babil wearing straight denim jeans, white sneakers and a white shirt with blue and red flowers will surely make you want to try this look.
2. Barbie inspired? Yes, pink is for the guys too! A plain buttoned-up hot pink blazer with no shirt underneath and matching pants with a big white ring on the index finger might seem simple at first, but not really.
3. The all-time favourite color black with a white and red smokey prints looks classy with a pair of black sandles. This look of his has been getting comments like- ‘What comes before 9? Exactly’. You’ll totally agree with the caption, which says- ‘When the love child of Picasso and Salvador Dali throws up on your outfit. By far one of my favourite looks for promotions.’
4. This look is the most loved one of Babil- simple plain black tshirt, trouser and a black blazer with a twist of cute blue teddy bears, not printed but actually hanging from the blazer itself. He rolled up the sleeves of the blazer and styled it with minimalist accessories and a black pair of shoes with white sole.
5. Next on the list is this classy cream crinkled shirt with brown buttons with an unusual hanging design on the right side, high waist black trousers, pair of shades and big black shoes with white and red sole. This mixture of formal and informal in one was captioned in the best way possible by Babil, which goes like- ‘When the installation at the history museum starts staring back at you. Don’t blame him; he thinks you’re the installation at the museum he is visiting.’